I love my kitchen but...

Ever since we bought this house I have been  dreaming of turning our
 kitchen into this kitchen... 


I am sorry but I don't know who to give credit for this picture to,
but I love it!

We already have the dark cabinets and we don't
 want to paint them, so this kitchen is definately close..





We love this kitchen. 
We are always visiting around the island.  I am
just finding the yellow really strong.  
The bar stools were a fluke find @  $40 each.

 I am finding the yellow color very strong. So I am going to start
by painting the walls. 





I have lots of painting to do so, Wish me Luck 
while my house is in chaos...
Have a super monday!
Abby
:) 



1 comment:

  1. I agree! The color yellow is strong yet very relaxing. Choosing the right paint color is a huge part of kitchen remodeling because color has been believed to affect moods and influence emotions. Also, the color yellow stands for confidence and promotes feelings of wellbeing and happiness.

    Kip Whitehead

    ReplyDelete