My Little Valentines

I just love these Valentines



They are my sweetest Valentines cards.
Haha, well they were actually to both
my husband and I.



Here's one, to dad.





I used to have them all over the walls but this is
really easy to 'pin' up. Exactly like Cindy's! 




All the time they spent cutting, pasting, gluing,writing!
Sweet.








I just made a hole and pulled ribbon through, linking them all
 together. You can turn them around and read the
backs, which we always do, and with a little re-adjusting
its all good again.




 I just pin the ribbon to the wall...  I am so OK with the
pin holes...its easy to fill and paint.





Sadly, now that they are teens I don't get those home made
cards anymore.    : (
But I will always have these  :)

I am joining

@



No comments:

Post a Comment