A Northern Christmas

Welcome to our home!  
Come on in and take a look
around,


The letters on the ladder tree spell
'family'.


My paper whites have
grown a litle since this picture
but they are a lot 
slower then last year.





On to the living room/great room..






Our living room ready for 
company,
:)


More of our mantle is 






Our Dining room, I have posted  more pictures


More of our Christmas kitchen can
be seen here. 


My oldest daughter has moved
for University,
so I have changed her room to 
the side of the house,
and gave it a
Shabby Chic Christmas 
feel.


Shabby Chic was my whole
house in Revelstoke, it is 
slowly changing.  But doing 
her room in this style
reminds me how much 
I love it. 


The frames are filled with wrapping
paper that she picked out 
the last time she was home.



I made banners to hang
over a window and 
a mirror, I will show you 
them later.

Hope you are having fun 
getting ready for the seasons
festivities. Enjoy 
your family and loved ones!

I am joining
some Christmas link parties..



























4 comments:

  1. Thank you for inviting us into your inviting holiday home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your beautiful home for our Home for the Holidays Party! Loved looking at it all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for taking a peek! Glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete