The Santa Nook

I think I have re arranged this space ENOUGH!
I am calling it complete. You know 
how it is...you step back and ...
 always tweaking.
:)


But that's the fun in it!

                           

Santas are pretty much everywhere in 
our home through 
Christmas.


I painted out the nook in 
the dining space and I think
it has helped with the 
shelves I have tucked inside it.


All the silver is from my Grandma
and I think there is a piece
tucked in there from my
husbands grandma.
I love that they have been through a 
few generations.


Candle holders made by my 
daughters in school...I 
just added the torn fabric.


:)


This pitcher came from Super Store,
$4.00.
That's it!!! $4, I couldn't 
NOT get it!!!
:/


Some more Santas.


and



more Santas.


So there it is my dining nook for the moment.

Have fun tweaking your 
home!
Abby
:)

I am Linking up with

 http://modvintagelife.blogspot.ca/2012/12/mod-mix-monday-79.html

http://www.oldtimefarmhouse.blogspot.ca/

and 

http://myuncommonsliceofsuburbia.com/tuesdays-treasures-114/




6 comments:

  1. You do have a lot of Santas! Makes it more festive! I like how you wrapped that cute material around your pitcher. Thanks for boot scootin' on over to join in at the Old Time Party!
    Farmhouse hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute collection of santas and I love that you used your daughter's candle holders in the arrangement. So many of those cute things our kids made when they were little bring back such fond memories now that mine are grown and out of the house.

    bee blessed
    mary

    3rd time to do the word verification- would you consider turning it off as you would get many more comments to your cute post. Trying 1 last time-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love all the crafts from the kids as they've grown, some of the art work
      didnt make it over the years but these are durable! thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. love the pitcher.

    if you have a moment and haven't already, hope you'll pop over to enter my giveaway for followers:
    http://www.hellolovelyinc.blogspot.com/2012/12/personalized-lovely-giveaway.html

    smiles to you.

    michele

    ReplyDelete