Spring in the Living Room




Just a little bit of Easter
in our house today...




I am at a less is more point right now, I think it is
the spring cleaning talking!




I have had these pictures for about 20 Years, maybe longer....
(Wow, that makes me fairly....nvm!!)
The candle holders were on sale at Williams-Sonoma
 last fall, and the bunny is from Winners.


I spent the day I took these pictures,
 cleaning, de-cluttering and redecorating.


Even though this is spring we still need
our blanket basket, at least for another month.




Once I finished taking photos of this room...



We changed our curtains to sheers, and raised
the curtain rod. I love the change they have made to the brightness.
I will show you once I am done decorating/cleaning the dining room.

Happy Nesting!



7 comments:

  1. Your room looks so fresh and cozy - - perfect for spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks so "Springy." I love it. What a very lovely room.

    Hugs and Kisses,
    ❤️Ana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it wonderful to declutter and tweak? A favorite pastime of mine....and your room looks lovely!!! Great chair slipcover.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful! Love all your touches of spring and how cozy your home is :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your home is warm and inviting! Love how you brought spring to it!! Thank you for sharing at Blissful Whites Wednesday!!
    Hugs,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your bright , comfortable room..
    I was thrilled to see the chair with the white cover .. I have a chair just like it ( if yours rocks ) . I need to make a cover for mine & you gave me inspiration .. THANK you :-)
    thanks again for posting such a beautiful room .

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete