Its only a wall... :0 )

This is a spot in our home that is continually transforming,
This is how it looked when we moved in and I set up for Christmas.



This was my clean up and redecorate after Christmas...
I always love that time when you put all those special
treasures away, the house feels spacious!




And now this is fresh paint, and a large mirror was
added , I love the mirror it seems  to  fill the space above
the cabinet.  I am not sure if I should hang it up
or if I should leave it to rest on the cabinet...hhhhmmmm.




Soon there will be a cabinet refinishing update!  haha.
But for now I am really happy with the results, I love this
color, warm and yet not overwelming.

I am joining
 Photobucket

Have a super day
Abby
:)




3 comments:

  1. Love the color and that cabinet is beautiful!
    Thanks for linking!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Abby! I found you through Kristin's party and just love the changes you made and that champagne bucket is beautiful. I'm a new follower and would love it if you came over and said 'hi'!
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have awarded you the Stylish Blogger Award. Check it out @ http://usandthem1971.blogspot.com/2011/02/blogs-awards.html

    ReplyDelete