Valentines Table





I think this is my favorite table so far....




My table, our real dining table is very large so
I had to make it feel smaller to make it work
for 2.  So I used a table cloth, folded it in half and
put the fold into a favorite bowl of mine and spread the ends out. 




It was so much fun to play with the table, treating like a different size
and different shape! 



I used my everyday plates, plain and simple to mellow
 the busy table cloth.



Of course candles and flowers, fresh would be sweet..hint hint...
and a super meal that is all cleaned up by our invisible servants.
lol.

I am joining



Anyway you celebrate, I hope you enjoy your Valentines!
Abby
:)

5 comments:

  1. Aren't you the clever one! The table is lovely, and I am going to remember this little trick with the cloth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I like how you did that. That fabric really pulls that off. And it is such a pretty table cloth too. Very neat idea! Thanks for stopping by.
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the trick with the cloth-I'm going to remember that! You've set a lovely table-have a Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charming tablescape...great idea to merchandise the cloth in the bowl. Thank you for sharing your lovely design. Cherry Kay

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...