A French Touch

A few weeks back I did a
picture tour on

Today I am showing you
another gorgeous store, 

A French Touch.


Again, it is a lot of eye candy,
so please get comfy and grab a
hot coca or coffee.


And for this tour bring your truck!
So many beautiful pieces of furniture here.


Conveniently A French Touch and
French Vanilla are next door neighbors.
AND
Debra is a
Stockist for Chalk Paint™ by Annie Sloan,
Sadly I was too busy picking
my next Chalkpaint  color I didn't
get a single picture of her beautiful
display!


Beautiful stencils. 


Workshops!






Lovely treasures tucked all around.




















I hope you enjoyed my pictures, 
if you would like a closer look you may go to
Or if you are in Victoria,
1850 Oak Bay Avenue

I am sharing at these link parties,
just click on there name to join
in the fun!







10 comments:

  1. What a wonderful shop! Looks like one of those store that would take me hours to go through, just circling around so I won't miss a thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, what an amazing shop. I could get in big trouble in there. Thanks tons for linking to Inspire Me. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oohlala...so very beautiful~!~ I absolutely adore and WANT the candelabra with the crown~~~just gorgeous!!! Thanks for the picture tour, what a Tuesday Treat;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree Oohlala! So many blissful white treasures - just like shopping from home where it is safe from over spending -hehe!
    No really so beautiful - thank you for taking on this tour!
    Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness...I just want to move into this store! It is so filled with beauty!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I could find a lot to like there.
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful beautiful shop! Thanx for sharing at THT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have me drooling! I'm so happy I found your blog over at Treasure Hunt Tuesday. Blessings to you from your neighbor to the south,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, I wish I lived nearby, what a gorgeous store! I could get into some real trouble there.
    Love your beautiful blog.
    New follower,
    Patti
    p.s I'd love to have you link to our party!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Boy! I did "enjoy" the eye candy! Thanks so much for sharing! It is a pleasure to find your blog! Leticia

    ReplyDelete