Burlap Hearts for Valentines Day




My Valentines decorations are usually all pink and sparkly,


not this year.


I am loving the natural colors
and textures.


All that texture adds so much
warmth to our home.


Finally, I  have my new hook.
Its to hold the cords of
the blinds, preventing them from tangling up.
Also a reminder...





I think its happening,
my style is changing 
AGAIN.
This heart below has had many
different 'styles'
This year it got some fabric, then I 
painted stripes on the fabric and added a bow.


Perfect for the front door.
:)



AND ...Fabricland was having ANOTHER
sale :),
I think I should have enough fabric
for something... 



I am joining one of my favorite blogs!

http://modvintagelife.blogspot.ca/

Happy Decorating ,
have a super day!



2 comments:

  1. Hello Abby - Wow Wow Weeee look at all that fabric. You scored! I found you through Mod Mix Monday.
    Cheers,
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lots of super fabric!! I have started to make slipcovers for our couch and love seat! :)

      Delete