French Country Candle Holders




FIRST and FAR MOST,
I want to say thank you
to
French Country Cottage
French Country Cottage


I have always adored her Cottage!
Her blog is a huge inspiration!


 

 These candle holders have been around, inside and outside
 of our home for a long time.
First starting as natural wooden candle holders, 


then I painted them white,
along with other large candle holders.


And now, EXTREMELY 
Distressed


Patience is not a strong point of mine....
sooo I soaked them in warm soapy water ( to loosen
and soften the paint) for a few minutes,
scraped and scrubbed them.  Dried them and 
mushed around a bunch of different 
paint colors.
Very technical I know!



Barely dry, I gave them a crackled glass candle holder
 with crystal rocks and a tea light candle each.




I love projects that take about 30 minutes! ;)

Happy Friday!
I am linking up with





:)







1 comment:

  1. I love those candle holders--they look just perfect! I have been looking for some like that for my fireplace :)

    ReplyDelete