Wildflowers



It is July right?  I'm having a hard time remembering what time of year it is.  This morning it was so chilly in the house that I thought I would put the heat on....but I couldn't bring myself to do it.  July with the heat on!?! I peeked out the window apologised to my garden, "hang in there little plants."
Yes, my garden has been neglected as far as weeding but it loves the rain. Very green and lush.  I'll have a lot of clean up when the sun does actually make an appearance. 

This however is NOT my garden, my weeds aren't this bad. Not yet anyways.  We went for another quad ride. I bundled up in long john's and a few jackets! For real. After I was all bundled we headed out for a bit.  This time I brought my camera and I am so glad I did.  








It's so much fun to be out there, looking over the mountain tops.  Aaaahhhh, nature.  Also incredible to be surrounded by trees. Blessed.


Lot's of mud on the road, my daughter Shayla would have loved it! Everything needed a good wash after this trip.






When I decided to bring my camera I didn't realise how lucky I would get.
Can you see him or her?


Okay, how about now?


A Bald Eagle.  Big and healthy and on the hunt.  
 I think I may have broken it's social distancing parameter!




Excuse the blurry zoom in, I wanted to show you it's talons.






And thank-you Mr. Eagle, you made a sweet ending to an already amazing day.


Hope you have a great day!
Until next time, Abby.

No comments:

Post a Comment