Pots of Ivy


It's early monday morning and I get to spend the day doing exactly what I like...
NESTING!
The weather is changing quickly, it's getting quite cold up here, so I have been winterizing
our home and garden. Cleaning up the patio planters and outside furniture. I have
 decided to try bring in my ivy plants.


I bought these plants in the spring and they have done very well out on our shady patio.
They were interspersed with other annuals in big planters but
I'm hoping if I pamper them through the winter they will be able to go
back out on the patio, hopefully even fuller.  I may even keep them in these containers.


All of the pots that I've transplanted them into have been collected over 
the last few months.  I think they work in my
'collected over time' vibe I am going for.


I have always been a real neutral girl, whites, creams...
which I still love, 
but lately I have been adding some color.
Blues, greens, some lavender...I am spotting different shades
 of them everywhere in here!


Isn't that what we do though...evolve.
:)
Fingers crossed, come spring and warmer weather,
I will be able to set these planted ivy, pots and all,
on the patio. Thanks for visiting!



1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! I am in love as well! This is absolutely beautiful! Beautiful photos too! Thanks so much for sharing this inspiring piece!

    Tips For Buying And Crafting With Annie Sloan Chalk Paint Dayton Ohio

    ReplyDelete