Halloween 2018

Welcome!

Glad that you have stopped by!  I know, I am late to the party, but I wanted to share what I have set up for Halloween this year.  I usually set up a crazy witchy cottage, this year I am just enjoying a few pumpkins, some glam and some random pieces.  If you have been here before then you may notice some changes in my overall decorating style as well.   Hope you enjoy the pictures, or even better, get some inspiration!

At the front door I've made it a little creepier then the rest of the house.  Having the crows hovering around watching the door, they are mostly for the trick or treaters enjoyment.


The orange pumpkins will go at the front door for the 31st.  My husband and I have decided that carving the pumpkins was an event that we enjoyed the most when the girls were younger.
Empty nesting does have some perks- winky face.


You can spot my fur baby, my shadow, I love him to bits! You will probably spot him in a few photos.






A few pumpkins here and there, very random. The creepy cloth was fun to use in selected areas.







Yes I know things aren't perfect- large TV, crooked blinds, old slipcovers, yup, I'm showing it all.  Even my fur baby made the cut.  But my favorite spot this year is my mantle...



Half or more of my Halloween decorations got put back in the storage box this year, and I am really enjoying it.


Hope you had fun checking out our Halloween for 2018,  to see other posts of our
Halloween Cottage click HERE or last years click HERE.


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment