Tablescape

I was just playing with my stuff,some people say I am a hoarder...
I completely disagree! lol
I couldn't set the table without all my stuff!






To be honest we rarely set the table this formal... only on occasion will I dress it up and have fun with it.





Birds eye view...makes me a little dizzy..lol





I made this snowflake candle holder a few years ago, it is still a favorite through the winter
months. Very easy to make.   :)





Nice!  You can see my laptop in the back ground and a leaning candle...  :/
sorry.








This one is a reminder of the wall colors, the before photo.
Actually it doesnt look too bad through the camera. Trust me it is really intense.




Hope you have a great day
Abby
:)

7 comments:

  1. I love your tablescape, I love your white dishes, white is so elegant, I like the way you set your flatware on a pitcher, very original. The whole thing blends beautifully with the winter wonderland. Hope you can join and visit my blog, I'll be very happy to have more blog friends who like what I like.
    Wishing you a very happy and prosperous new year.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your lovely comment Abby. I guess you mean the stained glass lamp on top of my kitchen? They're roses with hummingbirds...I had a magazine from this artists of stained glass from San Francisco for God knows how long! Until I finally put it to use and copied it, (I added the humingbirds) last year when we remodeled the kitchen.
    Thank you so much for visiting me.
    Happy New Year and looking forward to more of your posts. XO
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your table-white is always in style! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I appreciate your comments. Have a great New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty table. Your white plates are lovely. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such winter lovliness on your table! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love white, too! I have many white pitchers and tea pots in my collection. I'd LOVE to hear how you did the candle. Is it ModPoged tissue paper? Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete