A Good Day to Smudge


Come on in!


I don't know about you, but my energy and the energy around our home has been low.  Right now, especially now, we need our energy vibrating at it's highest!  So, I did a quick clean up, opened up some doors and did a little smudging.   I thought I would share a few pictures of our set up right now.








The butterfly cross stitch is slowly coming along.  I find the Irish linen difficult  to work with, but I love the look of it. Definitely worth the effort.






More seedlings have germinated and need to be potted up again.  


The tomatoes are growing with great vigour, when planting happens they should be well hardened off. The larger totes work really well for hauling them in and out of the house.


I caught a little visitor in the Amur Cherry tree.  They usually fly away at the sight of a camera...photo shy.






I've added a few pictures of the garden, and some of my favourite parts of the garden for this week.








I am thrilled to see this plant has survived!  It produced endless blooms all summer last year.  I know it is a Salvia, but can't find the tag to tell you the exact species.  I'll keep looking!









Hope you have a lovely week,
until next time,
Abby





No comments:

Post a Comment