Amore




Its amazing how much stuff gets mixed up when you move.
I have a few boxes that are still in the basement ...marked living room!
Any how, I searched and I found an old picture..( I know..hoarder).
I removed the old picture and worked on the glass.



Love Is Forever.
 I wrote a phrase and  translated it into
italian, the words look so beautiful.I wrote it with a sharpy
on top of the glass.




Then I flipped the glass over and used a paint pen
to trace the letters out in reverse.
Then decoupaged the back of the glass over  the paint
with silvery tissue paper, leaving it as a nice smooth glass tray.




The frame was dark green so I painted it white and aged it slightly.







I am joining

Kim @
 

and

Kathleen at Faded Charm



Have a super day
Abby
:)








2 comments:

  1. That is really neat...I love it!
    I see you are new to blogging. Monday I am having a newbie linkie party and would love to have ya...you will be amongst all new bloggers. Hope to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that and love Italian. My dil is Italian and I will have Italian speaking grands. Thanks for linking to the party.

    ReplyDelete