Hot Chocolate Anyone?

I love chocolate! and Hot Chocolate is amazing....








and you know what goes really good with Hot Chocolate?




Cinnamon buns!




These are the roses from my husband,
I always dry them so I can enjoy them a lot longer.




I love the pink with the brown and cream colors,
that is one of my favorite color combos right now,
as if you couldn't tell.





It's snowing like mad today, perfect excuse to stay in
drink hot chocolate and eat cinnamon buns!



I am Joining
Between Naps on the Porch
for her Tablescape thursday.
I love all the great ideas!

Thanks for joining me,
have a great day!
Abby
:)





9 comments:

  1. Cinnamon buns sound glorious right now! Your chocolate pitcher is so cute and your flowers look lovely. As far as hot chocolate, I'm into the hot mocha drink mix right now. Give it a try if you haven't had it yet.

    Elisabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks great especially the cinnamon rolls....lol...You did a lovely job. Very comfy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abby, I would love to join you for hot chocolate and cinnamon buns! Looks delicious, and the table is so pretty.

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me, me, me. I'm raising my hand. I want some hot chocolate.

    The table setting looks very inviting. Hand me one of those cinnamon buns, too, will ya?

    Do you also save one of the dried flowers from each of the bouquets he gives you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have always wanted a chocolate pitcher. Your setting is lovely. I wish I could join you for some hot chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those cinnamon buns look delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll be right over! I love hot chocolate and cinnamon rolls! Cherry Kay

    ReplyDelete
  8. Momma, bring me some ?:) Miss you <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete